Disclaimer

I am not responsible if your devices send you back in time, explodes, implodes, bricks or flies into space from the use of any software I put up.

Search

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Post your request for December Release

Currently the Barrier Breaker build is proceeding smoothly.
I integrated a few performance enhancement patches from QCA Upstream SDK.
Switched the Kernel Modules to AutoProbe loading and enable faster math routine for hostapd.
Changed the Kernel Clock to 250HZ instead of 100HZ.
All the changes are shown on my Github.

So the question is what additional programs do you guys want precompiled with the same optimization build?
I will not be building the modules into the kernel images as I want to leave free space for people to customize their own configuration.

For you guys who want certain programs I will add them as module and which you can manually download from my github repository.

Leave a post below if you want anything.

No comments: